How High should I raise my BlackBox

FishyThings

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
91
Reaction score
25
Location
Waretown, Nj
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had a new Phlizon 165w arrive for my 18" high tank I am planning on doing softies and lps in this display.
 
My tank is 18” deep and I have mine raised 9.5” from the water level
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new