How I mount my low light Chalice's

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
3,420
Reaction score
257
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These magnetic frag plugs work great for low light corals, I can mount them verticle on the glass and move them around finding the right light for them to color up. The verticle mounting let's the light hit them indirectly and has really worked good

newcorals215.jpg


newcorals217.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new