How I relax on my day off

Yeah deciding between a refugium or an algae Scrubber and a reactor.
ME - very happy with performance and results pf algae scrubber
 
I’m off today! I woke up early did a water change , some maintenance and scrubbed the glass. Now sit back, relax and enjoy my work. I can literally sit like this for hours until everyone comes home.

image.jpg
Me too! I could just sit and stare for hours. There’s so many little things going on in marine tanks.
 
Me too! I could just sit and stare for hours. There’s so many little things going on in marine tanks.
I agree SOO MANY THINGS! My wife asked me the other day “ when you stare at your fish tank are you actually looking at something or just staring off into space”
 
I agree SOO MANY THINGS! My wife asked me the other day “ when you stare at your fish tank are you actually looking at something or just staring off into space”
Hahaha! I feel that. I’m sure people would think I’m crazy if they knew how long I just watch my tank.
 
You don’t have to have it enclosed at all. I’ve seen screens with a flood lights pointed at them.

DEAF5B73-E056-4613-95D1-BD98B1FCF0C3.jpeg

how did you enclose tours? Was it hard?
Some really basic versions I’ve seen.

AB2FED9A-89BB-4661-9462-C2CEF0A8167A.png CF69FA21-F040-46C8-A5E4-6A296989A449.png B823399E-2674-4968-95E8-2888088712E9.png

i saw those but read they splash and increase salt creep. I don’t mind making an acrylic box, just don’t know how hard it is to do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new