How is he hobby in Italy?

TilmanBaumann

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
42
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a random question. I'm thinking of moving to Florence Italy towards the end of the year.
One factor in deciding this is if I can find a decent reef scene around.
Here in Germany I have various good LFS and a lot of first class online sources.
But itln Italy I just don't know (yet).

How is the scene here? Fragging and availability of good and well managed resources?

Theoretically, how long or far life could coral be shipped safely? Shipping time de-it shouldn't be more than two or three days.
 
Lets see if we can get some answers.
 
Finding a few online dealers would set my mind at ease. But I don't seem to have the right search words in Italian.
I keep finding public aquaria and pearl neckless stores.
 
Let's ask @Acamp.
He just posted a beautiful tank from Italy..
 
Got some great replies.

Online shops are londanomala, coralsproject, reefjoker, reeflab, etc. But you can even order from whitecorals as well they deliver in Italy in one day especially in main city like Florence or Pisa.

And he mentioned a really beautiful local fish store. SEABOX AQUARIUM https://goo.gl/maps/HdhPYL4BhW12
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new