How is this even possible (picture)...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dom

Theoretical Reef Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
7,849
Reaction score
8,300
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my Nero 5. I don't know how this can happen. Cold solder joints that separated?

Guess I'm contacting AI again. Or I may solder it back in place. Suggestions?

@BeanAnimal

Nero.jpeg
 
Get some flux and solder it back on. If you're not comfortable with it find either a computer repair shop or a small electronics shop and they could possibly do it for you
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new