How is this light? Ecoxotic panarama LED 60g cube

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,049
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am picking up a 60g cube from a local reefer this week and it comes with a Ecoxotic panarama LED light, which is a light I have never heard of how is this light and how is it for a 60g cube? I intend on sps heavy. It looks like it has 9 strips to it.

Screenshot_20200322-170540_Google.jpg
 
I don’t know about their saltwater lights but I have a 24” led strip above my 6.5g shrimp tank grows freshwater plants well. I also have a 48” led strip above my 55gallon planted community tank and I am able to grow a dense carpet of plants under it.
 
I don’t know about their saltwater lights but I have a 24” led strip above my 6.5g shrimp tank grows freshwater plants well. I also have a 48” led strip above my 55gallon planted community tank and I am able to grow a dense carpet of plants under it.
Hmm I hope their coral lights are good as well. For the price I'm getting the whole bundle I cant complain if I have to buy a new light
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new