How lazy are my kids?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waters
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was a kid once. The spring in the toilet paper holder can pinch the heck out of your finger when you put the end in. It's a lot harder to compress it for a kid. It was scary.
Yeah but that isn't even spring loaded lol....it just lifts up and pushes back down :) ....any my youngest kid is 12...and the one that did this is 18 lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new