How long can I keep a hawkfish in a fish trap?

MounteeFrag

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
588
Reaction score
99
Location
Morgantown WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a aqua medic fish trap to catch a hawkfish. I set it up and fed the fish. He swam in and boom, I caught him. Unfortunately I can't get him to the fish store till Thursday. Do you think he'll be o.k.?
 
As long as there water flowing through it.
It will be fine maybe not happy if it gets pale that means it stressed and you should probably put it somewhere else.
Sumps are good for bad fishies sometimes idk your situation though.
 
Put a pvc fitting for a hiding spot and feed him, and he will be fine until Thursday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new