how long do you drip acclimate bubble tip anemones?

Porcupine Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2023
Messages
183
Reaction score
63
Location
Colorado springs
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to get answers on this question for future reference, I was thinking about 2 hours for the drip acclimation, any thoughts?
 
Wanted to get answers on this question for future reference, I was thinking about 2 hours for the drip acclimation, any thoughts?
I did this [2-hour drip] for a local pickup because the salinity was off enough I wanted to take my time. After that, into the QT. I think you're going in the right direction. If it weren’t for salinity, I would just be concerned with acclimating for temp.
 
I did the float bag method for my anemone for about 30 minutes. There are no issues so far with mine!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new