How long should I leave a molt

beanlaguine

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My electric blue hermit crab molted two days ago but still has exoskeleton next to him I know most eat it so how long should I leave it in the tank before removing it
 
My electric blue hermit crab molted two days ago but still has exoskeleton next to him I know most eat it so how long should I leave it in the tank before removing it
The inverts will eat it for their own calcium needs. Parts of natures' wonders
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new