How many can I get in a 90 gallon?

MCooper

MCooper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I realize many factors go into this answer. I recently suffered a complete tank loss due to a heater explosion. Few survivors remaining, but lost all my corals and 90% of my fish. I have decided to just go clownfish from this point on with the remaining survivors.
Currently in my 90 gallon we have: Longnose Hawkfish, 2 Pajama Cardinals, 2 Chromis, Starry Blenny and a Snowflake Eel (does not mess with fish-great guy lol)
I was wondering how many clown pairs I could add?
Clarki pair for sure and then how many other various types?
Have some RBTA planned as well

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I understand... It is hard to keep multiple pairs of clownfish together. In order to keep multiples, only 2 can be paired up and the others must not be sexually mature. The best way to do this is to get all of them before any have sexually matured and let the 2 most dominant naturally pair up. I have no experience with this though, and someone else may have a different opinion.

OP
OP
MCooper

MCooper

MCooper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I understand... It is hard to keep multiple pairs of clownfish together. In order to keep multiples, only 2 can be paired up and the others must not be sexually mature. The best way to do this is to get all of them before any have sexually matured and let the 2 most dominant naturally pair up. I have no experience with this though, and someone else may have a different opinion.
Thank you so much!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back