How many corals do you have? XD

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
83
Location
Woodbury, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this is gonna be a very diverse thread. Just post how many total DIFFERENT kinds of corals you keep. (Not different species, you can count: green acan, red acan, pink dreams acan, etc.) No you cannot count your 10 frags of pink birdsnest as different corals. :tongue: If you own hundreds-thousands of corals, just give an estimate. ;)

So to start, right now I have not been buying as I am upgrading from a biocube to an oceanic illuminata. Yay. So right now, sadly I only have 21.
 
50 roughly mostly basic LPS/SOFTIES one Trachy a couple types of goniapora one shallow water and one deep water.my pride and joy is my elegance coral and my blue cespetularia colony.
 
Last edited:
roughly 50 different corals in my 120, all split up among various acans, zoos, chalices and sps
 
I'm approaching triple digits. 90% are chalices I think Im acualy going to go do a hand count now this is a good question.
 
Wow I was way off, 229 with two box's coming tom with another 16 in it lol..... I might have a small addiction.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new