How many fishes in a 29g biocube?

polancoeddie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 2 clown fishes a female and a male. Female is always chasing the male. And 1 purple fire fish. I wanted to add 1 midas blenny 1 citrus goby and 1 six line wrasse. That would make it a total of 6 fishes in the tank. Can it be done?

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would be asking for aggression issues with clowns and a six line in a nano. The Citron Goby might fit in, I would how ever not add the Midas Blenny or the Six line.

Tank.Bro!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you would want a sixline here's what I'm attempting a maroon clown and a sixline. It is a very popular combo... I bet if you added a six line and left the clowns with a nem you'd be good.

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a midas blenny in my 29 biocube with 2 clownfish and a green clown goby with no problems. The midas blenny was the last fish and I have no regrets such a great personality and pretty coloring. y wife wants me to add a sixline now and that I am not to sure of. I will admit that.

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bicolor blenny has a more mild temper from my experience (more personality too). If you must add one, I'd go for the bicolor. Six line wrasses usually bring trouble. They're great fish for frag tanks but are quite annoying is displays. Really hard to catch as well.

OP
OP
P

polancoeddie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely don't want problems with aggression. I will not add the six line wrasse. I really want the midas blenny. Always wanted one. I love the way they move and their personalty that I see in them at my lfs and it will bring so much life and color to my tank. The goby too, that would make it a total of 5 fishes...

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 28 28.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.0%
Back