How many Nassarius snails do I need?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TWYOUNG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Can you post pics of the cucumbers you have? I'm trying to find them, but searching "yellow sea cucumber" just gives me the filter feeding kind.
Thank you!
I will try to get a photo when I get home but this is the variety I am referring to:
Yellow Sea Cucumber
1730304561992.png

(Photo from Allysa's Seahorse Savvy)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new