How many people us their APEX Maintenance Scheduling?

OP
OP
Salty1962

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't use any of it. I keep all my records in a large hardbacked lined notebook. If it's weekly maintenance, there's a large W with multiple circles around it. If monthly, a large M, and so forth up to yearly. It works for me. I also keep copious records of testing and events, and can record them far faster into a table or a new line in a book than into software. I can review numbers faster there too. (Although software admittedly has it beat by a mile when searching for specific words.) This is actually the same book I used to record data for my first reef around 30 years ago; I happened to pull it off the shelf before setting this new tank up and found it had tons of pages just going to waste.
I used to use a log book myself until I got into the APEX. It is very handy because you can graph in the software or export the data into whatever program you want. I guess it's all about training an old dog to do new tricks;Smuggrin

jkapit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the Apex scheduling feature for all my maintenance, anything I do weekly, monthly, or yearly go in the App.

I test my water weekly and put notes in my entrie if I adjust the amount of any element I dose. This way I can track my changes and better dial in my dosing.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%

Back