How many pom pom crabs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zbrusko
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zbrusko

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2023
Messages
468
Reaction score
255
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many pom pom crabs could I have in a 100 gallon reef? I have 3, I think, and am curious if, for the sake of argument, 20 would be ok.
 
I guess a better way to ask is this:

I have 100 gallons & plenty of hiding places. I like them, but rarely see them. If I add a few every time I reup CUC, do I run a rusk of starving them out, or territory issues, etc.? Can they live in large quantities without issue in the hopes I see them more often?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new