How Many Posts Before I Can Post to Marketplace?

Fishmanrob

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to break my tank down and get rid of its inhabitants pretty quick. How many posts do I need before I can post them in the marketplace?
 
Classifieds posting rules:

Our for sale/trade forums are offered as a benefit of membership and members must have 25 posts and must have been a member 30 days prior to placing an item in this section.
 
Ugh, I can't wait that long to give stuff away. Thanks though.
 
I have posted in the past now it says I have insufficient thread posts... kinda weird. Has this rule changed?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new