How many slaves can a master have?

AllSignsPointToFish

"No Longer The Guy Without FaceBook"
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
5,851
Reaction score
9,613
Location
Gulf Breeze, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:) the title got your attention, didn't it??

Has anyone tried linking more than two Jebao propeller pumps together wirelessly?

I'm other words, if one pump is designated as the master, can two others be designated as slaves? Has anyone tried this?
 
So, I bought an RW-4 and have demonstrated conclusively that you can link more than two Jebao propeller pumps together wirelessly. The third can function independently (as expected), as a slave (anticipated), and as a second master (unanticipated...not even sure how that's supposed to work in an odd-number configuration). Now you know...I know the suspense was killing you all. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new