How many would I need for 55 g

  • Thread starter Thread starter Qh2214
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I would think with 90 degree lenses you can use 1 depending on mounting height.
Also you must consider par output for the coral life you want to keep
 
I'd recommend dropping the extra scratch for some kessil 360s. They will be good even when you go from the 55 to a 75. Cause we all know once you've got the upgrade bug your stuck with it!
 
I don't like to recommend other fixtures because a lot of people are on a budget
If I were to recommend a fixture not thinking of other people's finances it would be Orphek hands down even over kessils
 
Honestly I just bought 2 Chinese 165w leds, as long as you dial them back they are very good. 160 bucks free shipping eBay.

I consider buying lights that will work on a future upgrade to be bargain shopping. Lol.
 
So you think with that one id only need one from that site? Do you have the links to those lites what would you say those lights are compared to the one I have listed?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new