How much cheaper will the IM EXT 50 be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter albertski
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

albertski

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Messages
154
Reaction score
41
Location
Homer Glen, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that the Innovate Marine EXT 100 Gallon is cheaper than the EXT 50. I would love to purchase the EXT 50 if it was under $2k. Do you all expect it go down in the holiday season?
 
To put things into perspective with this hobby about 5 years ago I bought an IM lagoon 50 AIO tank/stand. Shipped to my door from Cali to Florida was roughly $800 total. Shipping was $50. That same tank is double that now and that’s on sale. Prices have gotten insane for new tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new