How much did they take you for and what did you get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Derek4real

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They declined my FB post.

Here was my post:

Anyone else feel like BRS is always out of stock on your items your wanting to buy when they do these "give aways"?

giphy.gif

I was needing (2) BRS titanium heaters and (2) 60" ATI Pure Actinics.

But I did end up purchasing 3 XR30 Radion G5 Difussers and some rimless screen corners.

Last edited:

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m either gonna place an order tonight or tomorrow. A return pump, overflow box, and a couple other miscellaneous things. It will probably end up being a couple hundred or so, but it’s stuff I needed and wanted anyways, and the 10% off is doing more to get me to pull than trigger than the giveaways.
On a side note, do you all think that if I placed my order tonight, would I be eligible for the giveaways tomorrow? If not, will the 10% off still be there tomorrow?

Snedabyte

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First order Red Sea carbon and flipper max replacement blades. 2nd entry reef roids and Scope Blue LED Flashlight - PolypLab :)

KWT

Keep on keepin on
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a few boxes today one has a very in it, still waiting for a few more boxes, that is when I will check out what extra will be included. Two more Secret Santa items coming in the next boxes, can’t wait.

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I received a few boxes today one has a very in it, still waiting for a few more boxes, that is when I will check out what extra will be included. Two more Secret Santa items coming in the next boxes, can’t wait.
You have way more self control than I do!

Well, shipping weight on my fish and coral food purchase is only 1 pound. Womp, womp!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

rhildinger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my shipping notification earlier today for a Hanna Alkalinity checker. When I check tracking for it on UPS, it shows that I actually have 2 packages in the shipment: a 1.1 pound box that is most likely the checker, and an extra 5.0 pound box! I may actually have gotten lucky and won something (for once).

The shipping notice came at 11:17 AM Central, so based on timing and package weight, I'd guess the extra package contains one of the RODI filters. Saturday will tell the tale...

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought to ultraviolet quartz sleeves ultraviolet light replacement and some Reef blizzard and amino acids I don't say they took me for any money though it was my decision to go on there and place an order they didn't put a gun to my head and make me do it I chose to do it none of the stuff I bought I needed either I had all of these things that doesn't mean they cheated me stole me or took me for anything though I believe BRS is a very reputable company and one of the best out there and their industry the game of chance either you purchase something and win or purchase something and don't

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know it's really easy to "razz" on BRS but if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have in depth videos on products, you'd be buying from Amazon or others who rarely have any special sales yet alone give aways and one more thing their customer service is second to none. I appreciate that they provide me a source for a majority of my needs & show me options for my budget.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder how many people are winning stuff they will never use. Love the giveaways, it would be nice if there was a better way to make sure a lucky winner can actually use the prize.

Mikeneedsahobby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder how many people are winning stuff they will never use. Love the giveaways, it would be nice if there was a better way to make sure a lucky winner can actually use the prize.
I thought this was me.

I opened my box of dried seaweed I ordered yesterday and found a Tunze glass scraper. My first thought was wow I won something! 2nd thought, what is that thing. Third thought, I already have a flipper glass scraper. I don’t need this. Great, I finally win but actually don’t. Then I tried it. OMG this thing is so much better than the flipper ! I was amazed. This was the best $40 free gift that I never knew I wanted but now can’t live without!
I am happy.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back