How much do I feed my bta?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Don_Jorge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Don_Jorge

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
246
Reaction score
162
Location
San antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As stated I’m wondering how big a chunk of food I can give these guys. Don’t mind the second nems stress, I juuust added her an hour ago.

244C8524-BBEA-47F4-9BCA-D9B56A7BA75B.jpeg 35811ACB-9CB6-4E05-9216-8B29271E2FEE.jpeg
 
Nothing. They will get what they need from your light and capture food when you feed your fish. They do not need any direct feeding.
 
A small piece for that size of a nem
 
Nothing. They will get what they need from your light and capture food when you feed your fish. They do not need any direct feeding.
I don’t have any fish in this tank
 
I don't feed mine, directly, that often. When I do though, a "pencil eraser" sized chunk of raw shrimp or freeze dried krill always makes them happy.
 
I’ve only encountered problems when I feed. Moving , splitting , pooping lol. When I don’t feed they get very large and tentacles get long and they don’t split. If you want more anemones rather than a large one I would feed a 3/8” piece of frozen shrimp once a week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new