how much to raise alkalinity each day

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefGods
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefGods

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Messages
140
Reaction score
15
Location
Palm Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my alkalinity is at 6.8 how much of all for reef can I use to get it to my target? 8.1 How much of this can I dose? each day without stressing my corals.
IMG_8146.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new