How Much Two Part Do I Need?

So I went out and bought all the supplies needed for DIY 2 part.

However its been weeks now and my Apex Trident testing has shown that I have little to no need to dose? Its been a few weeks so My salt mix and water changes must be sufficient? I only have zoas and a few lps.

calcium at 479 average
alkalinity 9.26 average
Mag 1459 average

So unless there is errors in testing, my 2 part will last a very very long time. Perhaps add some SPS to justify buying this Neptune DOS and DDr?

Thanks
 
So I went out and bought all the supplies needed for DIY 2 part.

However its been weeks now and my Apex Trident testing has shown that I have little to no need to dose? Its been a few weeks so My salt mix and water changes must be sufficient? I only have zoas and a few lps.

calcium at 479 average
alkalinity 9.26 average
Mag 1459 average

So unless there is errors in testing, my 2 part will last a very very long time. Perhaps add some SPS to justify buying this Neptune DOS and DDr?

Thanks

Lack of demand, or the demand being met some other way that you do not realize (like top off with tap water, nitrate dosing, etc.) does seem the appropriate conclusion. :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new