How much water turn over through sump?

Eshopps makes return pumps? I can't even find one on their website.
I just got the eshopps overflow so there symbol made me think eshopps had 2 look at it.
 
Sorry not eshopps was the vectra.
Bummer! You had me excited for a bit there! I'm looking for a good DC pump but it I don't want a max flow of much over 1300gpm. Seems like all the smaller ones are unreliable. Love the Vectra and if it came in the M 0.6 version I would pick one up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new