• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

How much would you pay for used Fluval M90 tank only?

Pyrosteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there's a local seller who has a used Fluval M90 tank AIO rimless. No stand, top, pump, led, skimmer. The whole combo was selling for a $600-$900 new. The back acrylic had coralline algae which was scraped off, other than that it looks like it's in good shape. What do you think it's worth?

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. What's the asking price? How bad do you want it?

You can buy a 40g tank (yes, with a rim rather than rimless) at PetCo for $40 when they are on sale. I wouldn't pay over that given it's used. Well maybe an extra $20 to $40 if you really want a rimless tank.

OP
OP
Pyrosteve

Pyrosteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's an AIO setup so I'm guessing that's worth a few bucks more but they're asking $250. I thought that was pretty high but wanted to get a second opinion. I think I'll pass.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back