How often do frogspawn poop?

  • Thread starter Thread starter swoons
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

swoons

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2018
Messages
216
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I catch mine pooping a lot but now I’m starting to think maybe it’s doing it because it’s stressed? It’s always fully open though and I don’t know actually how often they poop normally. If anyone has some experience on this that would be appreciated.
 
I never see mine poop, but mine rarely takes food so maybe has nothing to poop? idk
 
mine poop multiple times a week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new