how often do u feed your anemone

I dont feed it at all whatever the clowns give them is what they get once though I did throw a huge chunk of rods food in my little clown grabbed the whole thing gave it to the anemone and it split the next day
 
I have a bta the size of a dinner plate that doesnt get fed directly, only whatever the clowns its hosting brings it. I have a few smaller nems that I'll feed once a week or two whenever I think of it. General rule of thumb is feed if you want more growth. Otherwise, sufficient lighting is enough.
 
Once per month, fingernail size piece of raw shrimp.
72274C08-56FA-4307-A4CE-07B3A415EFCB.jpeg
Awesome anemone and clown
 
I would feed my btas a lot, at least once a week. Reef frenzy chunks
 
Feed my H Aurora every 4th day with a slice of human grade raw shrimp. He also gobbles mysis daily when I feed.
20210316_100922.jpg
 
I don't feed mine. Started with 4 now somewhere between 13 and 14. Hard to tell. Bubbled and long tips in same tank and from same splits.
IMG_0495.JPG
 
Haddoni carpets, twice a week, a variety of human grade seafood. (No clowns)
 
i wish my clowns would find and feed my BTA
i give a small piece of shrimp weekly but i do see anemone take food out of the water column when i feed the fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new