How often do you check R2R?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DmitryB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DmitryB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
953
Location
Hunter, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Something I noticed over the past few weeks since joining R2R is that there is more participation Mon-Fri than on the weekends! That struck me as funny! Shouldn't you all be working??? 🤣
 
I will not lie. I check more often during the week, while I'm at work. Now that it's been nicer outside, I spend more time outside working on the yard or just enjoying being out on the deck.
 
A lot throughout the day!
 
Participants go into a weekend-coma... then come to their senses about Sunday night at 9 p.m. 😂
 
Usually every morning with my second cup of coffee.
Then a few times through out the day and evening.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new