How often do you feed your fish/corals?

Paul31733

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering how often nano people feed their fish/corals?
I am still new and am currently trying to slowly raise my phosphate and nitrate levels so I am feeding fish small amounts twice a day.
I have been feeding corals redsea AB+ but only started this week so can't comment on its effectiveness.
Paul.
1594336576208.jpg

lazycouch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still new and am currently trying to slowly raise my phosphate and nitrate levels so I am feeding fish small amounts twice a day.
I have been feeding corals redsea AB+ but only started this week so can't comment on its effectiveness.
Paul.
1594336576208.jpg
coral 2-3times a week, i always switch it up personally. as far as fish i only feed once a day because i make my own food with great variety of proteins and thaw it in vitamins! marine snow is also good to raise phosphates.

Alenya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10L nano - a drop of amino acid and a drop of coral food every second day. A 1/5 of the little spoon of soft coral food mixed in with the daily fish food, usually a pinky nail of frozen marine mix.

Fakegolfnews

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul.
1594336576208.jpg
Corals dont NEED to be fed. How old is your tank? If its not 6 months old, just hold off and let the tank mature. Your corals will benefit far more from stable parameters than some food. That being said most of the nice tanks i see feed reef roids and a variety of frozen foods. I also see lots of nice tanks that only feed reefroids. I only feed my corals reef roids, sometimes its once a month sometimes its once a week, but never more. I dont test so i just observe alot and decide how big a water change i need and when the corals can get fed next. Im like a feel player in golf.

Felipe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefroids twice a week for my corals. Can't get easier. The thing about feeding is that you get annoyed of it and ended up stopping. gotta keep it simple. here it is https://amzn.to/3aBY3oV

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back