how often do you scrape your front glass?

I was just curious how often people here end up scraping their front glass to clean off that light film algae? I feel like I've been using my mag scraper almost daily lately( its not covered but a few spots start up daily now). I stepped up water changes and cut the lighting schedule back to help.
I do it everyday also just because it gives me a chance to really notice anything I might not have noticed otherwise plus it’s like therapy and also puts me in that mood to do something more
 
When the PO4 is in the sweet spot, I only have to do it once a week.
 
Every day.barely anything there but I'm feeding masstick to copperband anyway so takes an extra 30 seconds
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new