How often do you shoot your full tank

Bartmmackey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
368
Reaction score
14
Location
H'vegas Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, as a former big time bonsai propagator and past pres of that group locally. i took pics of each step and growth per year, Im curious to see the response, " how often you take fts and what is your goal"?

My fts is to show what I have, the aside benefit is I have a record of how it looked at certain intervals.

I would dig a thread so folks could do a fts at same spot every month...thoughts? could be huge....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new