How often do you test your tank?

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
619
Reaction score
572
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anytime I mix my water I make sure to test it, but aside from that I probably don't test my tank nearly as often as I should. If something starts looking out of whack then I'll bust out the test kits. I try to keep a good maintenance schedule so I don't have too many issues thankfully. But I'm curious as to how often other people will test their reef tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new