How Often!

How often d oyou take pictures of you tank?

  • 1x per day

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 1x per week

    Votes: 12 60.0%
  • 1x per month

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Never, I don't want you guys to steal my photos, LOL

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    20

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Location
48446, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this site has more pics than any I have ener beem on so, How often do you folks take pics of your tank?
 
I'll go a couple of weeks without any and then do a few days in a row of photos. I've got little boys that like to "help" so it takes some creative scheduling.
 
I'll go a couple of weeks without any and then do a few days in a row of photos. I've got little boys that like to "help" so it takes some creative scheduling.

LOL DITTO, I got my 3 yr old a fisher price cammer of his own for xmas so he stops asking to use my digi, his photos can be uploade also and it is really cool very well made so if he drops it it don't break!
 
LOL DITTO, I got my 3 yr old a fisher price cammer of his own for xmas so he stops asking to use my digi, his photos can be uploade also and it is really cool very well made so if he drops it it don't break!

fisher price makes a digital camera!!??

wow...we have come a long ways since my first camera with those disposable flash bulbs...lol
 
I take pics in spurts. I might go a few weeks without taking any and then I'll take pics for a week straight.:)
 
fisher price makes a digital camera!!??

wow...we have come a long ways since my first camera with those disposable flash bulbs...lol

Yeah, my sister in law bought my 4 year old one for xmas last year. That thing is rugged as heck. He even knows how to connect to the usb and download. Dang, kids are smart these days.
 
It runs in spurts for me as well....I have been real lazy with the camera as of late.....The other day I took about 40-50 pics and haven't touched it since...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new