How old are you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What’s your age range?

  • <20

    Votes: 22 6.0%
  • 21-30

    Votes: 66 18.1%
  • 31-40

    Votes: 112 30.8%
  • 41-50

    Votes: 89 24.5%
  • 61-70

    Votes: 18 4.9%
  • 71-cool

    Votes: 5 1.4%
  • 51-60

    Votes: 52 14.3%

  • Total voters
    364
Done.

Except.... I'm not really sure on how a Robot Ninja Dinosaur is supposed to be treated.

Well if you don’t treat me right, I’ll sue you. Oh and by the way, the word “except” is a trigger word of mine so... I’d appreciate that you no longer use that in your vocabulary
 
Im so old I forgot how old I am. When I was a kid, I was the remote control for the tv. Something like "hey go change the channel", then you would have to adjust the rabbit ears - "right there now dont move!!"
Cheers! Mark
 
I’ve been chatting personally with many reefers on here and everyone seems to be a younger or older age than I expected. Hope to come to a consensus on what our average reefing age is. I’m 35....
[/QUOTE
I’ve been chatting personally with many reefers on here and everyone seems to be a younger or older age than I expected. Hope to come to a consensus on what our average reefing age is. I’m 35....
i am a beat up 42 lol. I say that cause I work on powerlines. So I am the guy you are mad at when you have no electricity. But are also happy when you get it back on.
 
Wait I am changing my vote... I self identify as a 21 yr old so I want to be treated like one...lol

Well, it’s time to move out of the basement and take your fish tank with you. Oh yeah, time to get your own medical insurance!.....and get a job!
 
remember . . . . . . .
1576106991973.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new