How old is the oldest foxface you've seen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SallyWho
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SallyWho

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2017
Messages
879
Reaction score
669
Location
SW Missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several sources online state that foxfaces generally live 5-7 years. My one spot foxface is closing in on 8 years old and is still going strong with no signs of decline. I love it- he was one of my first fish! So I'm wondering how old all your oldest foxfaces are, specifically one spots (I think the magnificents live a little longer?)? If I'm able to keep everything stable and consistent, I've love to know how many more years I'll get to enjoy having Spike Lee!
 
Several sources online state that foxfaces generally live 5-7 years. My one spot foxface is closing in on 8 years old and is still going strong with no signs of decline. I love it- he was one of my first fish! So I'm wondering how old all your oldest foxfaces are, specifically one spots (I think the magnificents live a little longer?)? If I'm able to keep everything stable and consistent, I've love to know how many more years I'll get to enjoy having Spike Lee!
My buddies Foxface is going on 10 years old now and still is doing amazing!

Just think it really depends on the water quality and stress factors that play in the everyday life of the fish,

and of course good UV!
 
Several sources online state that foxfaces generally live 5-7 years. My one spot foxface is closing in on 8 years old and is still going strong with no signs of decline. I love it- he was one of my first fish! So I'm wondering how old all your oldest foxfaces are, specifically one spots (I think the magnificents live a little longer?)? If I'm able to keep everything stable and consistent, I've love to know how many more years I'll get to enjoy having Spike Lee!
Mine is just two years old, but he's fat and happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new