How old is your oldest fish?.... let's revisit this again

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
3,420
Reaction score
257
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow Stripped Maroon 7+ years now..I could put her in a puddle of water on the side of the road and she would live :nerd:
 
I have had my black pair of clown for around 8 years now
 
Tomato clown 7 years but past as of yesterday...Bye Bertha...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new