How quiet is your DOS QD?


Mine was silent in the beginning, and now makes a bit of noise, not quite as loud as yours, but it does make noise. Let me try and make a video and post it.

EDIT: Here’s a video. There is a bit of background noise from my washing machine and parrots, but I think you’ll be able to separate those from the DOS.

 
Last edited:
Mine was silent in the beginning, and now makes a bit of noise, not quite as loud as yours, but it does make noise. Let me try and make a video and post it.

EDIT: Here’s a video. There is a bit of background noise from my washing machine and parrots, but I think you’ll be able to separate those from the DOS.


Wow. This is crazy. Do yours wobble? I’ll need to shoot something if yours wobble. If yours wobble, are the ears that lock the replacement head in place breaking off?
 
Wow. This is crazy. Do yours wobble? I’ll need to shoot something if yours wobble. If yours wobble, are the ears that lock the replacement head in place breaking off?
I haven’t noticed mine wobbling. I did just change the heads a few weeks ago. One went on really easily, but I thought I did break off one of the ears of the second one. I thought I was screwed, so was relieved when it still locked in. Those things are fragile!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new