How to acclimate after 2 days shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reflective
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So everything was alive except the shrimp. They were upside down and not moving. I called LA and they said to acclimate them if they still have color and look rigid. After I acclimated them one is definitely decaying. All its antennas fell off and it's very limp. The other one is still rigid so I stuck it in a critter box in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new