How to attach GSP to glass?

Always thought it would be interesting to see someone do an iwagumi scape with GSP and some choice rockwork. Could look crazy.
I have some I'm letting go wherever it wants in another tank. Its a big tank tho so it has a long way to go.
PXL_20260404_171711933.MP~2.jpg


I love the stuff and have it in every tank. The one on the back wall is my flow indicator since its all SPS . It gets whipped back and forth and hit with 500 par and loves it.
 
I have to say I don't know. I have no plans to remove mine untill I take the tank down. I only glued a small 1-2" piece and now I have to trim it back from tye weir every 2-3 weeks. If you do add it place it as low as you want it because it will grow towards the lights and not downward.

PXL_20250624_174349209~2.jpg
Man, I am so dang glad I asked this. I would have mucked up. Below is my former nano (sad days she crashed last weekend) I could never get the GSP to grow the bottom 1/3rd. Now I know why. I was about to attach it to the top, lol. Thank you thank you thank you.


Mine grew down, and even upside down under branches. 🤷‍♂️ There was 1,000 watts of halide and power compact lighting on that 90 gal though 😂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new