How to catch berghia nudibranches

Blackop555

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
356
Reaction score
247
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title states how do I catch them to remove when job is done started with 3 in my 60 gal cube. I just did a quick count and I got 48 now and found 4 egg spirals don't want them to die and would be nice to make a little money off them
 
Please let me know if you are interested in selling some. Need about 5-10 - live in Florida
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new