How to convert magazines to pdfs?

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Messages
2,070
Reaction score
1,918
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know of any professional services that will convert print magazines to pdfs? I'm not really sure where to even start looking. The company that printed the magazines in question went bust, so I can't really email them and ask for a digital copy....

Alternatively, are there any non-professional ways that I can convert the magazines to pdf copies?
 
You don’t like magazines? I’ve been buying some “vintage” magazines off eBay. A lot of hunting and fishing stuff. It’s cool to look at some of the old ads.
 
You don’t like magazines? I’ve been buying some “vintage” magazines off eBay. A lot of hunting and fishing stuff. It’s cool to look at some of the old ads.
I do like magazines, but it’s time to convert them to digital and store the hard copies somewhere safe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new