How to dose PhosphateE

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2022
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1,484
Location
Kearney
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I started carbon dosing with homemade No-Pox vinegar, vodka, RODI. Nitrates have come down but phosphates have stayed high.
Yesterday I started dosing Phosphate E through an apex DOS. At about 1/4 dose.

My question is, do you continue to dose this, or is it more of a one time when needed. Instructions on the bottle not terribly clear on this so hoping for someone with personal experience. Don’t want to over strip.

thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new