How to frag a favia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGoslee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JGoslee

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,498
Reaction score
16
Location
Philadelphia, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the best way to frag a favia? I need to make a few frags for some friends and I don't want to butcher my colonies. Any help would great.
 
dremel, or bone cutters if you don't have to be as precise. a quick clip and it's over.
 
Cool can't wait for my piece! :D LOL!
 
If bone cutters don't do the trick, maybe try hammer and chisel (my favorite tools;)). I used a mitre saw once ona really thick piece of Favia (it had brown jelly, so I was trying in vain to keep it alive).
 
witch one you fragging jess, Do i need to hit paypal up :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new