How to get milbemycin oxime

Gone Reefin’

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2025
Messages
394
Reaction score
552
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know where I can get regular interceptor? Tried Canada, everything that says regular lists spectrum, etc with prazi in fine print.

If you have recently bought interceptor without the extra additives from anywhere, please let me know.
 
Bump, anybody using interceptor for potential bugs?
I spoke with my local Vet and they are trying to find a way to get meds for me. Do you have other pets? Or know a vet? If you have a pre-existing relationship with one, they should be able to get you meds, eventually.

I have discussed the need and provided them links to studies and general information as to why I need them, so if you talk to a vet, they will require lot of info to be able to prescribe meds, as they are controlled here.

I also got some of the other meds on Amazon, but as you know, interceptor is near (if not totally) impossible to get in Canada.

Other note, they will likely charge an exam fee to write the prescription, but I’m totally willing to jump through whatever hoops they require to get safe meds for my reef.
 
Using a local vet is the best bet. Online you can only get the Intercetor with Prazi. Many many reefers use that version without issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new