How to Get Pastel Colours

fersamano

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Cuernavaca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I am searching a tip or secret to get a pastel colours in my acroporas. I ask to other people and only say to me low no3 and po4.
My parameters
Po4 0.001 (hanna phosforus url)
no3 0.4 (hanna nitratus lr)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new