How to install this Acropora Echinata IceFire

  • Thread starter Thread starter mavena
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Looks like one very happy system, good work!
 
Around 20 Acropora Echinata Ice Fire Frags have now beautifully encrusted
Love that your tank is not overcrowded with acro frags. Truly nice colonies.
 
Thank you very much :-) Yes one day after snorkling in Havoddah Maledives I decided to let the Acro Colonies grow into these huge tables I saw there. They had a Diameter of 2 Meters sometimes, mine are s bit smaller :-) But the Strawberry Shortcake is getting to 30 cm now :-)

Love it when the Fish hide in or under the tables aswell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new