How to make it fit?

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want to add 2 of my Hydra 52 LEDs to my existing tank that uses T5 lighting.

I want to supplement with the Royal Blue LEDS for added color pop.

Does anyone have some creative ideas to make it fit? I was thinking of having the LEDS pointed at an angle, but I’m not sure how I’d go about that.

IMG_7629.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg
IMG_7632.jpeg
IMG_7633.jpeg

I have this mounting bar, but I don’t know how to mount it on a tilt. It is just straight down. I can fit 2 hydras per bar.

image.jpg

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want to add 2 of my Hydra 52 LEDs to my existing tank that uses T5 lighting.

I want to supplement with the Royal Blue LEDS for added color pop.

Does anyone have some creative ideas to make it fit? I was thinking of having the LEDS pointed at an angle, but I’m not sure how I’d go about that.

IMG_7629.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg
IMG_7632.jpeg
IMG_7633.jpeg

I have this mounting bar, but I don’t know how to mount it on a tilt. It is just straight down. I can fit 2 hydras per bar.

image.jpg
honestly you'd be better off getting a blue led bar of some sort to go along side the edges of the t5's :/

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my favorite tank and he has the setup you're hoping to achieve. Video shows mounting.

edd59

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have 2 48" illumagic blue led strips i had mounted on the side of my ati t-5 fixture, im looking to get rid of. too much blue for me

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back