How to pass salinity (or pH) probe into sealed ATO container? Bulkhead?

  • Thread starter Thread starter drtechno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

drtechno

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
458
Reaction score
732
Location
boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. If I have a salt water container or ATO (Norwesco tank), and I want to keep it sealed, how do I go about passing an Apex probe inside it? I can drill a bulkhead or hole in the top, but then what? Is there a rubber skirt type thing that I can put inside the hole that I can just push the probe thru, and down into the tank? Not sure what to even call the part? A sealing gasket??

Let me know.
 
I had a loose connection on my saltwater mixing station that I plugged with two-part epoxy. It took a couple attempts because it was under pressure, but it worked.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new