How to program Jebao SLW-10 Wave Pump

rq4ugh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have a Jebao SLW-10 Wave wavemaker in my Innovative Marine 25 Lagoon Tank. The pump at one point was in a pulse mode where the fan starts and stops. I don't remember which setting I was on but I seemed to like it. Now it doesn't do that anymore and I was wondering if anyone with experience could assist me with what to do. What setting will let this wavemaker start and stop at different intervals?
Any assistance will be appreciated.

Also, what would be the best setting for this wavemaker. I have a toadstool coral, some Zoas and a GSP.

Thank you in advance.

7of9

Resistance is Futile.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have a Jebao SLW-10 Wave wavemaker in my Innovative Marine 25 Lagoon Tank. The pump at one point was in a pulse mode where the fan starts and stops. I don't remember which setting I was on but I seemed to like it. Now it doesn't do that anymore and I was wondering if anyone with experience could assist me with what to do. What setting will let this wavemaker start and stop at different intervals?
Any assistance will be appreciated.

Also, what would be the best setting for this wavemaker. I have a toadstool coral, some Zoas and a GSP.

Thank you in advance.
Mine has a controller and the settings kind of have a graphic that shows how they are. Then, I just select one of those.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

rq4ugh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine has a controller and the settings kind of have a graphic that shows how they are. Then, I just select one of those.
Mine has a controller too but I just don't remember which setting I previously had it on which had it pulsing with the start and stop motion.

Upvote 0

7of9

Resistance is Futile.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine has a controller too but I just don't remember which setting I previously had it on which had it pulsing with the start and stop motion.
If you can’t decipher the little diagrams, you could just try each setting until you find that one again. Tomorrow morning I’ll check which one mine is set to. It’s set for a kind of pulsing motion.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

rq4ugh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can’t decipher the little diagrams, you could just try each setting until you find that one again. Tomorrow morning I’ll check which one mine is set to. It’s set for a kind of pulsing motion.
Okay. Does your pulse make your wave maker start and stop in different intervals?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

rq4ugh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um…I think so? It pulses and creates some good variable motion. My corals seem to like it well enough.
That is why I want to go back to the setting but I don't remember which setting it was on but I really liked it too. I want to make sure my corals have enough flow.

Upvote 0

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
W1

Screenshot_20231011-221107~2.png

Upvote 0

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have it on W1 setting but it doesn't not start and stop.
It's not impossible that the controller is wonky. As @exnisstech said, there are really only 3 settings (4 and 5 only apply when you sync two pumps), so try the first 3 and see which one it is. If none of them do the "on-off-on-off" pulse, then you have a bad controller

Upvote 0

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really, as long as they aren't being completely blasted, any flow pattern should be fine for these corals.

Upvote 0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back